Monday 19 April 2010

Grand Finale of Mega Parties.


(: (: (: Branch Party :) :) :) Too great to express !!!
But still I am here to attempt and share some of wonderful memories with you. >>>>>

Journey of mega parties in the duration of graduation is about to end.
I assume this one was the final party of entire (Almost) branch together. Yes 16th April, 2010. We were able to organize the grand party. It happened at 4 star hotel IDEAL TOWER.


..................Photography Session..........................

Fabulous, marvelous, fantastic, mind blowing... whatever adjective you can think would be just like the few drops from ocean if you would have been there.
So here, I attempted to pour my feelings into the literature in a way exactly what I felt.

Pool site party, I never ever attended rather I should say never ever seen such kind of party. The location and scenery of the place was awesome. It had a great combination of swimming pool, DJ, dinner and drink (ofcourse cold drink too). The craziest part was pool. We were bathing in the pool & dancing on DJ. Level of water was slightly more than 5 feet, so I was bit scared. But as soon as I entered in pool, fear had just disappeared and only felt the joy & fun. Jumping in pool again and again was really enthusiastic.


.............Enjoyment in Swimming Pool ....................

As soon we dried up, we again jumped into the pool and process kept on running. In between pack of drinks were being offered. Drinks, in between the all, were providing a great relief to our thirst.
Moreover, some of person was about to come out from the pool, he was thrown back into the pool again. About DJ dancing entertainment, there is no need to say anything because I am sure that you must have experienced it.
Lots of pictures were captured during pooling, DJing and ol to keep the memories alive for forever.


................Beauty with Brain................


The people who missed the pool even after coming in party, I think they missed an enormous enjoyment.
And the people who missed coming in this party, I personally think that they missed a highly entertaining party.

At the end I would sum up my feeling with the song..
AKSAR IS DUNIYA ME ANJAANE MILTE HAI,
ANJAANI RAAHON ME MILKE KHO JATE HAI,
LEKIN HAMESHA VO YAAD AATE HAI.
I would certainly miss you all of my batchmates. In actuality this is a golden period of my life. I will always miss these moments.

"AbnL"

4 comments:

  1. nice one dude... gonna miss all u ppl...and really is a party of life time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. nic 1 DUDE !!
    u expressed ur experience quite beautifully..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice attempt to put ur actions into words..
    last lines are awesome.
    m sure these lines will wet the eyes of everyone departing this yr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi bro... So u r having a very nice time with your friends... Enjoy man, these memories will last forever... Keep writing...

    ReplyDelete