Saturday 17 April 2010

SO LOOOOOOONG THE DAY WAS !!!



Well, 15 April, 2010. This was the so long day for me. Lot of things happened on this very day. So Mixed good and bad kind of feelings were there. So I decided to declare it as a so long day….

I will start from the buri khabar..
As somebody has said “buri pahle sunkar kuch dar bura lagta h..par jab baad me acchi sunte h 2 buri baat yad hi nahi rahti.” SAIL , Yeah this was the company which visited our campus for recruitment. A very tough competition was obvious as 25 people from my branch were appearing. So we were divided in two groups for GD . Unfortunately I was not in those 2 people who were selected from my group. I wasn’t unhappy for not being selected but because of my bad performance in GD.  But doesn’t matter… competition was just sky touching!! Only 2 people got placed.

Now coming on to happy moments!!!  In the eve time the weather was so ambient. So we friends came out to have a visit in our heavenly campus surroundings. So we went for the boating (I came to know about boating in BHU just before one day). We really enjoyed while boating. Actually I first time sat in this cycling kind of boat. So it was a real fun. That pond was basically for pisciculture. So lots of fishes were jumping from here to there in the water, it was the mast scene. We kept on sailing none the less 1 hour.

Yeah one unforgettable moment had happened that time. One fish suddenly jumped into other boat wherein my other friends were there. They (Friends) were just shocked specially Murari . And literally speaking, he was about to jump into that pond lolz !!!


Aur maje ki baat to ye thi ki one beautiful girl from a group which was waiting for the boating made the comment … Ajjeb ladka h ….Fish dekhi h ya dinosaur..!!!!!
Then Finally Sujit managed to throw out that fish off the boat and saved her life (Thnx Sujit).
After this we just chilled out there in the jungle for quite a lot time.

In continuation of this enjoyable hangout, in the late eve (after coming the result of SAIL), Huge round of GPL has happened followed by mini party. So it was fantastic time.
Overall in the end I would like to say,

Thoda sa haseen …thoda nadaan.
Thoda sa rangeen...thoda baimaan
.

No comments:

Post a Comment